December book

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Ok, I think it's my (Ashlie's) turn to pick 3 books for everyone to vote on.

The Secret Life of Bees- Sue Monk Kidd

The Giver- Lois Lowry

Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close- Jonathan Safran Foer


I will put up a poll here in the next few days for you all to vote. Also, we were thinking that the discussion forum could just be open to anyone as soon as they finish each book. I am thinking that we will want to try to shoot for the end of November to finish up The Memory Keepers Daughter so we can start on the next book for December. However, anytime you finish is fine. Right Mellissa? Did I leave anything out?

1 comments:

Mellissa said...

Great picks, Ash! I just recently re-read The Giver, but I can't decide between the other two. I've been wanting to read them both! I'll go ahead and put up the poll, since I have some time at the moment.